IPS, a leader in roof flashings and ventilation have launched new products that will add time, savings and convenience for the roofing professional.
New 4 in 1 Pipe flashings
- 4 sizes in 1 for on-the-job convenience – fits pipes 1¼” to 4”.
- Large base and nailing flange for extra coverage in freeze-thaw climates.
- Flexible PVC collar conforms to vent pipes to create a water-tight seal.
- Backed by a life of the roof warranty.
Multi size 3 n 4 rain collars
- Can be used to repair elastomer sealing collars on all types of “no-caulk” roof vent flashings.
- Eliminates the need for a messy mastic or caulking repair.
- Can be used to instantly repair a leak during a wet period.
NEW Electrical Mast Flashings
The new IPS Electrical Mast Roof Flashing simplifies the replacement of deteriorating flashings around electrical masts on shingle roofing. The new split-boot, one-piece design eliminates the guess work of cutting and sealing standard flashing and the need to unhook power lines saving time and money.
- Constructed of durable EPDM Rubber.
- Flashing base is reinforced with strong, rigid galvanized mesh.
- 20 Year Warranty.
- Manufactured in an Iso9001 registered factory.
- Exceeds Dade County chapter 15 flashing requirements.