Tamlyn has launched Tamlyn Wrap Rainscreen 6.3, a 3-in-1 WRB that provides a breathable water barrier and rainscreen in a 5’ x 50’ (250 sf) roll. The 6.3mm (1/4 inches) allow for efficient draining and drying behind stucco, fiber cement, stone, metal and many other cladding products. The uncompressible filament acts similar to furring strips but are much less costly to install.
Here are a few specs:
- Material: Non-woven Polypropylene (PP) + Polyethylene (PE) film
- Width: 5 feet, Width: 50 feet
- Strength (per ASTM D5034): 50 lbf
- Water Resistance: Pass AC38 Water Ponding & Hydrostatic standards
- Drainage efficiency: Greater than 95
- Perm Rating 10 – 30 US Perms
- UV resistance 120 days
- Warranty: 25-year labor & material warranty
For more information on Tamlyn Wrap 6.3 or 10.1, please contact Rick or Chad at Admin@Wickizer-Associates.com.